Invest and Settle in the U.S. with E-2 Visa: Comprehensive Guide


The E-2 Visa is a great door to the future. This is a type of non-immigrant visa, mainly for businessmen and investors in the United States.

The E-2 visa allows investors bring their family ( including spouse and children under 21 years old while operating the business).

WHO is qualified for E-2 VISA?

Being a citizen of a country that has a trade treaty with the United States.

The applicant must own at least 50% shares, or prove the operational control of the business in the U.S. (no less than $100,000).

What happens after the E-2 visa is approved? 

  • Your entire family can freely come to the U.S. to live, study, and work.
  • You will have immediate employment in the U.S., working at the company you just purchased.
  • You can use the business you purchased to sponsor your family through EB3 or EB5, or have your children sponsor you.
  • Your children can attend free public schools like natives, from elementary through high school.
  • You have the freedom to travel back and forth to your home country.

Important Notes:

  • Most importantly, you need to find a U.S. company that is suitable for you.
  • You also must ensure that when investing money into a company, you have good, open, and professional partners and the company has a good culture and profitability.
  • You need to have a good lawyer and consultant to ensure your family’s long-term success in the U.S.


Get in touch

At our group we care about our Clients. You are the reason for us to do business.

We endeavor to provide our Clients with personalized services, expert advice and peer-to-peer information to assist you in identifying your goals and support you to reach them.